On January 4, 2o17 I introduced my blog Fictional Tendencies and shared some inspiration behind the creation of it. With today’s post I would like to focus on setting goals for 2017. Most of my goals will be short to mid-term goals that are possible to accomplish within the year. Maybe later in the year, depending on my progress, I’ll amend my goals to include long-term goals.
- Have fun
- Post poems, stories, ideas that I’ve previously written
- Write and post new stories, poems, ideas
- Write four, one-thousand words or more short stories
- Create characters and develop their histories
- Learn more, work on punctuation
- Offer insight/thought process behind some posts
- Take some classes
Here’s to hoping 2017 will be a productive year. See you soon.